This agreement is between I AM That I AM App and users of I AM That I AM’s products, services, and websites (“You”).
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCE
2. I AM That I AM App ACCOUNTS
1. In order to access some features of the Service, You will have to create a I AM That I AM App account. You may not use another user’s account without permission. When creating your account, You must provide accurate and complete information. You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and You must keep your account password secure. You must notify I AM That I AM App immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
2. I AM That I AM App will not be liable for any losses to You caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
3. GENERAL USE OF THE SERVICE
I AM That I AM App grants You permission to access the services below:
– Affirmation Library database
– Play all of your affirmation sessions
– Eligible for future features
I AM That I AM App reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
4. ACCOUNT TERMINATION POLICY
If You purchase products or services directly from I AM That I AM App, You authorize I AM That I AM App to charge You the applicable fees, including any ongoing charges for subscription renewals, through the designated payment method. You understand and acknowledge that I AM That I AM App may adjust the pricing for its products and services in the future and that You will be charged such adjusted fees on a going forward-basis after notice to You from I AM That I AM App. If You purchase a subscription from I AM That I AM App, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of each subscription term until You cancel the subscription. If You cancel a subscription, Your subscription will terminate at the end of Your current subscription period. You acknowledge that any payments You make to I AM That I AM App are non-refundable.
7. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE
You affirm that you are either 13 years of age or older, an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into and comply with the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in the Terms of Service.